2. Branch lost its foliage, and became root extended to the sky.
3. Sparrow doesn’t know why swallow flies to the south, as the latter doesn’t know why it stays.
4. Cicada can not image the scene of Spring, which it has never seen.
5. The clearest and brightest moon of the year rises, just after sunset.
6. Autumn is the daughter of Summer and Winter, the rime of fire and snow, the closest sister of Spring.
7. Who cried throughout the night, her tear has wet my pane.
8. Ant takes the last piece of bread home, where a long vacation is in front .